DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings: “personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via the Website, e.g. your name, address, e-mail address, IP address, etc. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Swiss Data Protection Act (as revised from time to time) (“DPA”) and/or the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and “we/us/our” means 777 Capital Partners AG, a company in Switzerland whose address is Oberneuhofstrasse 3, 6340 Baar.
SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
This Policy applies only to your use of the Website. The Website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
- As a data subject, you have the following rights under the DPA and/or GDPR:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section 4);
- The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us using the details in section 9);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you;
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 8 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Officer (“FDPIC”) and/or any competent EU supervisory authority (as the case may be).
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- If you send us an email, we may collect your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give us.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
- If we do collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary considering the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will always comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the DPA and/or GDPR. For more details on security see section 6.2, below.
- As noted above, we do not generally collect any personal data. If you contact us and we obtain your personal details from your email, we may use them as follows:
- To reply to your email;
- To reply to any other request submitted by you.
- In the event a consent was given, you have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
- We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
HOW AND WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
- Your data will only be stored in Switzerland.
- Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data we hold about you (even if it is only your email address).
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Please contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the Website or this Policy, please contact us by email at email@example.com. Please ensure that your query is clear, particularly if it is a request for information about the data we hold about you.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
We may change this Policy from time to time (for example, if the law changes). Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations. We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.